Camping Forms

Weekend Reservation Requests



Other Camping

  • In Council or Out of Council Campership Application
    • Each Cub or Scout may receive one campership per year.
    • Each Cub or Scout must be a resident of San Diego County.
    • Campership funds provide up to 50% of the cost of an approved camp.
      • An approved camp is any SDIC Camp within San Diego County (MSR, CFI, MSR Resident Camp or District Day Camp).
    • Please make sure your proof of income is attached with the application.
    • Please black out Social Security Numbers on any forms submitted.
    • Make sure your unit leader and you have signed the application.
    • Campership applications and all supporting documentation need to be sent to our office at SDIC-BSA, 1207 Upas Street, San Diego, CA 92103 by April 30th. Late applications will be reviewed based on the availability of funds.
    • A committee will review all of the forms in mid May. Once the committee has reviewed all the applications, each applicant will be notified of the outcome.
    • For a unit to comply with requirements to receive one free leader at Mataguay or Camp Fiesta Island summer camp, each scout applying for a campership must pay 50% of their camp fee by April 30th 2013.
    • Questions? Email the Camping Department.
  • The Boys & Girls Foundation also provides campership funds. Return the application to the Foundation at the address found at the bottom of the form. Download Application
  • Mataguay Scout Ranch Evaluation Form
  • Mataguay Scout Ranch Unit Campsite Inspection Sheet
  • Camp Model Troop Meeting
  • Troop Camp Roster
  • Patrol Campout Duty Roster
  • Troop Campsite Layout
  • 50-Miler Application (see second page)
  • Campfire Program Planner


  1. For permissable firearm activities at the various youth programs of Scouting, consult the Guide to Safe Scouting, specifically the section on Shooting Sports.
  2. Required when using the climbing wall the council owns.
  3. Required when participating in any of the Project COPE activities.
  4. Required when using the large sailboats the council owns.
  5. You may also use a similar form provided by your unit.

If you have any questions about the forms, please e-mail the Camping Webmaster.