Campground & Facility Reservation Request
There are several ways to make a reservation request for use of council camps and facilities.
Reservation requests are reviewed weekly. Your reservation will be confirmed by
- Online: Go to our Camping page and follow the link for the camp you want to attend.
- In Person: Make a reservation request by visiting the Council Service Center located in Balboa
Park. Our address is 1207 Upas Street, San Diego, CA 92103.
- By Mail: Download, fill in and mail a Camp & Facility Reservation Request to the Council
Service Center. Our address is 1207 Upas Street, San Diego, CA 92103.
- By Fax: Download, fill out and fax a Camp & Facility Reservation Request to the Council
Service Center. Our fax number is 844.269.8061.
- By E-Mail: Download and fill out the Camp & Facility Reservation Request. Scan the form and
e-mail as an attachment to the Council camping office.
Please phone the Council Camping Department one week after your request is sent to make sure that it was
received. Our phone number is 619.298.6121
Reservation requests are reviewed weekly. Campsite and facility assignments are made predicated upon your
group's needs, the needs of other groups, the availability of our volunteer campmasters, rangemasters and
lifeguards, and the facilities we have open for your desired dates.